ADVICE VIDEO. BEWARE, ONLY 1% OF RSD VICTIMS GETS LAID FOR DAYGAME WHILE THEY PREACH TO THE REST OF THE 99%

WATCH THE VIDEO ALREADY, WHY RSD ISN’T DESIGNED FOR LOWER SMV GUYS. YOU WILL JUST TAKE MASSIVE ACTION, THAT’S IT, MASSIVE UNCALIBRATED ACTION…

RSD IS STUPID, ONLY 1% OF THIER STUDENTS GETS LAID DURING THE TRAINING PERIOD OR EVEN LESS

THEY TAKE HALF A YEAR TO GET THEIR NEXT LAY, AFTER SPAM APPROACHING, FLAKES AFTER FLAKES.

THEN THEY BANG A 4/10 LOOKING WHITE GIRL, THEN TO THEM IT WORKS. EVEN IF THAT IS JUST A NUMBERS GAME

IF THEY ACTED NORMAL, INSTEAD OF AUTISTIC, LIKE RSD TYLER, THEY WOULD OF GOT LAID IN 3 MONTHS OR 4

THE 1% WHO ARE EITHER TALL, STRONG OR HAS A RACE ADVANTAGE WILL PREACH TO THE OTHER 99%, WHILE THOSE GUYS WILL FAIL OVER AND OVER AND OVER THINKING THEY NEED TO LEARN FROM THE NEXT RSD COACH

THIS APPEALS TO THE LOWEST SELF ESTEEM DELUSIONAL SNOWFLAKE CUNTS

KRAPISMA KING STILL DIDN’T EVEN GET HIS FIRST LAID TESTIMONIAL YET… USING A RSD DERIVIATIVE…

THAT IS RSD

See the source imageTOP MISCONCEPTS OF MY PRODUCTS, OR COACHING. F.A.Q LIST CLICK HERE

 

-John Elite

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s